Details for NOTICE TO CREDITORS(2/12)
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
IN THE GENERAL COURT OF JUSTICE
SUPERIOR COURT DIVISION
STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA
COUNTY OF WARREN
Having qualified as Administrator of the Estate of William A. Barnes of Warren County, North Carolina, this is to notify all persons having claims against the Estate of said William A. Barnes, to present them to the undersigned no later than April 22, 2020, which is three (3) months from the date of the first publication of this notice or same will be pleaded in bar of their recovery. All persons indebted to said estate, please make immediate payment.
This the 16th day of January, 2020.
c/o Jill A. Neville
Estate of William A. Barnes
c/o Banzet, Thompson, Styers &May, PLLC
P.O. Box 535
Warrenton NC 27589
(PD 1/22, 29, 2/5, 2/12)
- Mayes named police chief
- First plea entered in sweepstakes robbery case
- Cora Williams Greene: A pioneer in the Warren County Civil Rights Movement
- Magnolia Manor reopens
- TV personality helps dig for local history
- Warrenton PD to start issuing tickets for loud vehicles
- Primary Election 2020: Meet the Candidates
- Samuel J. Elam
- Defense of Fort Dobbs remembered
- Public input sought on possible move to single school calendar
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!