Representatives of the Haliwa-Saponi Tribe are pictured with the Warren County Board of Commissioners Monday night after the board adopted a resolution in recognition of November as Native American Heritage Month. Pictured from left to right are, front row: Commissioners Jennifer Pierce, Bertadean Baker and Walter Powell; Tribal Chief Dr. Ogletree Richardson; and Commission Chairman Tare “T” Davis; back row: Jimille Mills, Tribal Councilman Rev. Mike Mills, Alfred Richardson, Tribal Councilman Charles “Pete” Richardson, and Commissioner Victor Hunt.
- County celebration honors life, legacy of Civil Rights leader
- Solomon guilty in break-ins
- Inez fire dept. purchases new truck with $280k loan
- Fate of former Norlina library building uncertain
- Board members sworn in
- School board honored
- Bonnie Gail Sims Holstrom
- Frustration expressed about treatment plant
- Richardson takes attorney's oath
- Wolfe honored with marker dedication in Norlina
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!