Warren County’s Justin Newball (34) goes up for a basket against a Granville Central defender as the Eagles host the Panthers on Feb. 4. At right is Eagle Jeremy Daniels (20). Warren County’s varsity boys fell by a score of 82-63. The Eagles traveled to Roanoke Rapids to face the Yellow Jackets on Tuesday, but results were not available at press time. Warren County wraps up the regular season by hosting Louisburg at 7:30 p.m. on Friday for Senior Night at the Eagles Nest.
- High school senior killed in four-wheeler crash
- National Weather Service surveys tornado damage here
- First COVID-19 deaths reported in Warren County
- Longtime Warren Record editor to retire next month
- Historic Norlina building gets new use
- Norlina Auto Parts adapts to changing times
- Dorothy Mae Jones
- Glenn Alston, Jr.
- Fire Camp inspires future volunteers
- Court resumes on Monday, with restrictions
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Have the latest local news delivered every afternoon so you don't miss out on updates.