The Warren County Health Department learned late in the day on Tuesday that due to significant weather events across the country, its shipment of vaccines will be delayed. Vaccine appointments for today (Wednesday) will be rescheduled as soon as the vaccines come in. The health department will contact people with appointments later in the week if they need to be rescheduled.
- Ice storm brings unforgettable weekend to Warren County
- Fire destroys historic home
- Schools to reopen under Plan B next month
- Celebrating Black History Month: A beacon of hope in the Black community
- Payroll error costs county employees
- We must do better
- Willie Clifton Williams, Jr.
- Wayne L. Robinson
- Board of Education announces retreat
- Board to consider county hazard pay
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.