The Warren County High School Eagles opened the basketball season at J.F. Webb High School in Oxford on Jan. 5. The varsity boys lost 72-52, while the varsity girls fell by a score of 61-37. In the top photograph, Eagle Jah’Quell Hendick (11) puts up a shot against two Warrior defenders. In the bottom photograph, Lady Eagle Nakira Bullock (15) drives the lane. Warren County traveled to Bunn High School on Jan. 7, when the varsity boys lost to the Wildcats by a score of 63-19, and the varsity girls lost 55-24. Warren County visited South Granville on Jan. 12, but scores were not available at press time. The Eagles continue their road trip on Jan. 15, when they face Granville Central High School.
- No one found at scene of accident
- Faith and determination fuel athlete’s miracle return to the hardwood
- Eligibility for COVID-19 vaccine expands to adults 65+
- Rebecca J. White
- Lessons learned
- Remembering those who lost their lives to COVID-19
- Two transported to hospital after collision with tractor-trailer
- Head-on collision
- Rabid raccoon found in Littleton
- Opening coming soon for Locorum distillery
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.